The college lays attention on assignments, practical training, weekly test (SAT-Self Assessment Test), personality development including soft skills, special coaching for ECET and also conducting respective mock tests, the students feed back, sports & games and co-curricular activities to explore potential and ensure self discipline in student community with the interaction through counseling and various committees.
Interaction with students and their involvement in college activities, suggestion boxes, student mentors.Every student is assigned a mentor [a faculty member]. Students can directly discuss their problems in academics and others. Mentors meet the students once in a Week to discuss the progress. Special classes are conducted for students who are weak and who do not perform well in the internal examinations/class tests.
Parents will be informed about the performance of their ward from time to time in the month/Quarterly/semester/year. However the parents are requested to be in touch with the Student Mentor/Head of the Department on regular basis. Students are advised to go through the Academic Regulations of TS-SBTET syllabus book (applicable for the respective batches) on regular basis to understand the Examination Regulations.
Eligibility of Attendance to Appear for the End Examination
- A candidate shall be permitted to appear for the end examination in all subjects, if he or she has attended a minimum of 75% of working days during the year/semester.
- Condonation of Shortage of attendance in aggregate up to 20% (65% and above and below 75%) in each semester may be granted on medical grounds.
- Candidates having less than 65% attendance shall be detained.
- Students whose shortage of attendance is not condoned in any semester are not eligible to take their end examination of that class and their admissions shall stand cancelled. They may seek re-admission for that semester when offered next.
- A stipulated fee shall be payable towards condonation of shortage of attendance.