- Selection of candidates is governed by the rules and regulations lay down in this regard from time to time.
- Candidates who wish to seek admission in any of the Diploma courses will have to appear for Common Entrance Examination (POLYCET) conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad.
- Only the candidates satisfying the following requirements will be eligible to appear for the Common Entrance Examination (POLYCET).
- The candidates seeking admission should have appeared for the X class examination, conducted by the Board of Secondary Examination, Telangana or equivalent examination thereto, at the time of making application to the Common Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (POLYCET). In case candidates who apply pending results of their qualifying examinations, their selection shall be subject to production of the proof of their passing the qualifying examination in one attempt or compartmentally at the time of interview for admission.
- Admissions are made based on the merit obtained in the Common Entrance Examination (POLYCET) and the reservation rules stipulated by the Government of Telangana from time to time.