- The Executive committee consists of Nine (9) members namely
a) President b) Vice President c) General Secretary
d) Joint Secretary e) Treasurer f) Executive Members
- The Executive Committee shall be the supreme body in all the matters of the Association.
- The quorum for the Executive Committee meeting shall be half of the total members.
- For want of quorum or otherwise the meeting shall be adjourned to a subsequent date not earlier than two days. In such an adjourned meeting business will be transacted without quorum.
- A notice of clear fifteen days shall be given to the members personally or by Registered Post or by Certificate of posting. The notice shall specify the date, time, place and business to be transacted.
- No business other than the business included in the notice convening the meeting shall be discussed in the meeting except with the permission of the presiding officer.
|Sl.no||Name of the Office Bearers & S/o, D/o, W/o||Age||Designation||Occupation||Residential
|1||M. Hari Prasad|
S/o M. Nagaraju
|29||President||Employee||H. No. 7-186/3, Opposite to Andhra Bank, Ghatkesar, R.R.Dist. 501301|
S/o J. Venkataiah
|27||Vice President||Employee||H.No.4-56/19, Street No-1, NallavalaThanda, Talakondapally,
|43||General Secretary||Employee||Plot No-92, Hastinapuri Colony, Sainikpuri,
|4||V. Sandeep Kumar|
S/o V. Satyanarayana
|30||Joint Secretary||Employee||H no- 8-35/1, Plot no-43, Flat no:202, Srinivasa Enclave, Hema nagar, R. R. Dist. -500039|
|5||J Kiran Kumar|
S/o J Laxman
|27||Treasurer||Employee||H.No: 5-64, Street No:1, Sai Aishwarya, Medipally, Uppal-Hyderabad -500089|