PEO1: To Excel in professional career and/or higher education by acquiring knowledge in mathematics and Basic Sciences, Basic Electrical Sciences, Power Systems, Power Electronics and Electrical Drives
PEO2: To identify the problems in society and design electrical systems appropriate to its solutions using soft controllers that are technically sound, economically feasible and socially acceptable.
PEO3:To Exhibit professionalism, ethical attitude, communication skills, team work in their profession and adapt to current trends in technology by engaging in continuous professional development.
PEO4: To provide technical knowledge and skills to identify, comprehend and solve complex tasks in industry and research and inspire the students to become future researchers / scientists with innovative ideas.
Programme Outcomes (PO’s)
At the end of the programme the students will have
1. Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering Principles to solve the problems in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
2. Ability to understand the design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data in electrical engineering.
3. Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
4. Ability to design a system, component or process to meet the desired goals of electrical considering social environmental ethical and social aspects.
5. Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
6. Ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems in the field of electrical sciences.
7. Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
8. Ability to communicate effectively.
9. Ability to understand the impact of electrical science and engineering solutions.
10. Ability to realize the importance and understand the need for lifelong learning to become experts in the relevant field.
11. Knowledge of contemporary issues.
12. Ability to manage the projects in the relevant areas of electrical sciences and enhance research through engineering and management principles.
Program Specific Objectives:
PSO1: Able to utilize the knowledge of high voltage engineering in collaboration with power systems in innovative, dynamic and challenging environment, for the research based team work.
PSO2: To explore the scientific theories, ideas, methodologies and the new cutting edge technologies in renewable energy engineering, and use this erudition in their professional development and gain sufficient competence to solve the current and future energy problems universally.
PSO3: Able to provide socially acceptable technical solutions to complex electrical engineering problems with the application of modern and appropriate techniques for sustainable development.