Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Develop Institutional Mechanism To Create Entrepreneurial Culture in Academic Institutions to Faster Growth Of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Among the Faculty and Students.
- To motivate students to undergo Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP), skill development training and enhance self-employment opportunities.
- To reach Science & Technology to the participants and motivate them to take up entrepreneurial ventures.
- To organize seminars/ guest lectures / workshops/ industrial visits.
- To transfer the technical know-how and assist the students in setting up entrepreneurial enterprises.
- Carrying out study to find out the entrepreneurial potential of region in selected industries.
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) has been established with the financial assistance of The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The EDC team aims at working as Catalysts, Organisers, Promoters and Integrators for the overall development of entrepreneurial skills and abilities among the participants in their programmes.The EDC conducts programme like EDP-I (Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp) and EDP-II (Entrepreneurship Development Programme) for students and others.
Mr B Kishore Babu
Asst Prof, Department of ECE
Entrepreneurship Development Centre
Samskruti College of Engineering and Technology,
Kondapur (V), Ghatkesar (M), Medchal Dist- 501301